Mocha Black Bean Brownies
Steep one Hazelnut Teeccino Tea bag in warm water. Add three tablespoons of the coffee (tea) to 2 tablespoons of ground flax – allow this mixture to sit for 5-10 minutes.
In a high speed blender mix (may need to add a little more of the tea water – you want a thick batter, so do a tsp at a time until mixed):
· The flax/coffee mixture
· 3 T grapeseed oil or coconut oil
· 1 T vanilla extract (preferably non-alcohol)
· 2 T Non-aluminum baking powder
· ½ t pink sea salt
· 1 can organic black beans, well rinsed
· ½ C Coconut Palm Sugar
· ½ C Lakanto or non-gmo Erythritol
· ¾ C Raw Cocao Powder
Place in parchment paper baking cups in a muffin tin, top with non-dairy chocolate chips, and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. When cool, top with either non-dairy coconut ice cream or whipped coconut milk.