Are you “Shoulding” all over yourself?
I recently heard Tony Robbins speak about should versus must and it being the difference between being successful versus unsuccessful! This got me thinking… Why do so many fail to meet their healthy living goals? I think they may be “shoulding” all over themselves…
- I SHOULD eat more vegetables
- I SHOULD stop eating so much sugar
- I SHOULD call about the job opportunity
- I SHOULD go for a walk each day
- I SHOULD sign up for that yoga class
- I SHOULD call my mom and tell her I love her
- I SHOULD make time for meditation
- I SHOULD ______________________________
What if you changed your SHOULDS to MUSTS… Imagine the life changes you would create!
- I MUST eat more vegetables
- I MUST stop eating so much sugar
- I MUST call about the job opportunity
- I MUST go for a walk each day
- I MUST sign up for that yoga class
- I MUST call my mom and tell her I love her
- I MUST make time for meditation
- I MUST ______________________________
For each of your MUSTS I challenge you to add them, one at a time, to your calendar – YES, schedule it into your day, your week, your month. It is when you take these simple, small steps, actions towards a goal, a desire, a dream - it becomes your reality!
Here’s to your success!